Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hi, Welcome to the MMO Factory!

Dear MMOers,

I'm about to introduce you to the MMO Factory, where people get fired for working and people get hired to play! The MMO Factory (or MMOF) was initiated to create a community where MMOers can discuss MMOs, inferiorize (it's not a word, but neither is MMOer) MMOs, stare at beautiful MMO fan art (hot MMO chicks), find and point out my grammar and spelling mistakes and laugh at me by themselves in their little room, and last but not least learn more about MMOs that you want to play but can't because your computer sucks too bad so you're forced to play old and outdated games (like Runescape) *let the rage war begin*. I have nothing against Runescape, just the people who play it. I'm just kidding, but of course you don't think its funny and that's why I choose to type this stuff up, because I can't see or hear my audience. Wow, I'm making myself feel more lonely than I was intending to make you feel. Anyway, you are probably bored by now, and I think this is enough to introduce MMOF. After this post gets published, a games list will be started with as much info as I think is necessary to help you guys learn about and find the right games. I will also (attempt to, with my badass computation skillz of the internetz) set up a simple forum. Welcome, and I hope you have fun*!




*If fun is not acquired, a honey nut flavored punch to the sensitive area will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment